The C3 Hint Thread: October 4th, 2013 – Last Minute of Play Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    espher
    Participant

Espher has been unavailable to scribble hints together this week. Sorry guys.

Ah ok, no worries. Though in the future if you don’t come up with a thread by Thursday for whatever reason, perhaps someone else who can see everything that is scheduled should do it instead so we make sure to keep this nice little tradition alive?

Oddbrother
      Participant

It’s probably for the better.

espher
        Participant

Ah ok, no worries. Though in the future if you don’t come up with a thread by Thursday for whatever reason, perhaps someone else who can see everything that is scheduled should do it instead so we make sure to keep this nice little tradition alive?

Threads are often skipped when there is a combination of “I didn’t have time to come up with the hints” and “I have no idea what to do for hints” occurs. In a few of those weeks we’ve gone a little off the board with the hint structure (for instance, if I had had time, this week probably would have been a 20 questions week, as some of the hints would probably be a little too guessable otherwise and I honestly can’t come up with hints for some of the songs).

For future reference, if any authors have suggestions for hints for their songs (or things to craft hints around), they are more than welcome to PM me w/ details. A few people have done this already, particularly in weeks where they are doing all or much of the content.

Sideshow
          Participant
            Superhint: I have stuff out, hairy stuff, not new.

Carrie, Home Sweet Home, and 18 and Life!

pksage
            Keymaster
              It’s probably for the better.

Dude. Really? After being like this in my playtest thread, too?

In situations like this, it’s almost always better to just not post anything rather than shit up the thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button