The C3 Hint Thread: January 31st, 2014 Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    espher
    Participant

Oh hey guys, actually on time this week. Short but sweet.

• Though never released as a single, this track (with the vaguest of ties to Colorado) is arguably the biggest hit from a band which has had over twenty members.
      • There’s no need to hurry through this pack, as you’ll have plenty of time to progress through these songs.
      • This prog rock track is the longest in this previously-featured-in-Rock Band act’s catalogue. It’s a shame we can’t quite make up our minds as to what we should title it.

Godspeed.

Sideshow
      Participant

This prog rock track is the longest in this previously-featured-in-Rock Band act’s catalogue. It’s a shame we can’t quite make up our minds as to what we should title it.

How about Dream Theater’s “Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence”

There’s no need to hurry through this pack, as you’ll have plenty of time to progress through this songs.

Here are my picks for the time pack:

Anthrax “Got the Time”

Billy Joel “For The Longest Time”

The Zombies “Time of the Season”

questionmark
        Participant

Potentially sounds like a bunch of progressive music to me.

Ditg
          Participant

Progressive rock…..now this is my kind of week. Bring it on!!!!

questionmark
            Participant

To clarify, I know that one of the hints actually says it’s a Prog song, but the word progress seems like it suggests this pack may also be prog..(?)

There’s no need to hurry through this pack, as you’ll have plenty of time to progress through this songs.

EdTanguy
              Participant

I wouldn’t mind A Little Time by Beautiful South

Octavarium and Images and Words confirmed! :wth: :wth: :wth: :wth:

:c00l:

Ditg
                Participant

[*] There’s no need to hurry through this pack, as you’ll have plenty of time to progress through this songs.

Octavarium and Images and Words confirmed!

Images and Words has song titles of “Another Day”, “Take the Time”, “Wait for Sleep” and “Learning To Live”. Is this wishful thinking or a very good clue provided by Espher?

Sideshow
                  Participant

I’m very excited to see what the songs are for this week. I do remember Farottone saying he was planning on doing some Dream Theater that would be finished early 2014 so it seems to be this week.

Farottone
                    Keymaster
                      I’m very excited to see what the songs are for this week. I do remember Farottone saying he was planning on doing some Dream Theater that would be finished early 2014 so it seems to be this week.

It is not, initiate expections lowering protocol (I wanted to capitalise the first letters then I realised it resulted in ELP and the hype machine would have exploded).

Sideshow
                      Participant

Ok then. How about Yes “The Solution” clocking in over 23 minutes.

JrMan
                        Participant

I would say the 2nd hint is about Rush but it seems far too obvious.

questionmark
                          Participant
                            I would say the 2nd hint is about Rush but it seems far too obvious.

That’s what I was thinking. Maybe a pack that includes “Time Stand Still,” i.e., plenty of time? Which of course, features Aimee Mann!

KyleJCrb
                            Participant

[*] There’s no need to hurry through this pack, as you’ll have plenty of time to progress through these songs.

I’ll take a shot in the dark here: Back to the Future pack. Some potential tracks:

1. Huey Lewis and the News – Back in Time

2. ZZ Top – Doubleback

3. Chuck Berry – Johnny B. Goode

Although it could also be Rush, but that does seem way too obvious.

EdTanguy
                              Participant

[*] There’s no need to hurry through this pack, as you’ll have plenty of time to progress through these songs.

I’ll take a shot in the dark here: Back to the Future pack

i’m scared to get my hopes up…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button