The C3 Hint Thread: January 24th, 2014 Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

With permission from Espher we are sometimes gonna let other people do the hint threads when he doesn’t have the time, so have a very late last minute thread!

• Not even Spiderman could play this song, no Spiderman could
    • If you own a farm in a tropical area you might want to listen to these songs
    • The album art attached to this song works well as a parody of many other things and is sure to stick a lot of eyes to the screen
    • One of the members of this band was in a different band with a silly name, both bands having hit song that sorta have something to do with water
    • Estoy volar como un G6
    TrojanNemo
    Participant
      Estoy volar como un G6

Did nobody think to proof this with an actual Spanish speaking member of C3 before posting? :haw:

[*]Estoy volar como un G6

Playing this at face value would indicate this is Far East Movement featuring Dev… however I’ve known how crafty you guys are with your hints so this could be anything from Jefferson Airplane to Van Halen’s Spanish Fly.

If you own a farm in a tropical area you might want to listen to these songs

Long shot, but I have a feeling that this could be Oasis.

questionmark
      Participant

Man, I’m glad to see some hints, but I got nuthin’. Any chance of throwing a genre or something out there?

[*]Estoy volar como un G6

Playing this at face value would indicate this is Far East Movement featuring Dev… however I’ve known how crafty you guys are with your hints so this could be anything from Jefferson Airplane to Van Halen’s Spanish Fly.

Heh, nice one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button