The C3 Hint Thread: Halloween 2014 Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    second to last might be something off the Nightmare Revisited album (This Is Halloween topping the charts)

Reason: A new addition to a album that previously had at least 1 song represented in the game.

never do they say that it’s a specific artist, in fact, that fact is avoided and as this is an album with various artists AND is Halloween themed…

Edit: Last one is maybe Creature Feature?

Really? I thought mine on Nature Trail To Hell was pretty good…

Anonymous
      NO ONE would make a song that no one wants..

C3 did some Justin Beaver songs… (No offense).

‘A good old tune from a pioneer of his genre, as well as his mysterious backing band’

Donovan – Season of the Witch? Weren’t there all sorts of rumours who played on it?

‘A new addition to a album that previously had at least 1 song represented in the game’

I’ve fingers crossed for ELO – Evil Woman.

EdTanguy
      Participant
        NO ONE would make a song that no one wants..

C3 did some Justin Beaver songs… (No offense).

I think they only did Boyfriend…. i’ve played it atleast 7 times…

*is perma-banned for that*

I really hope one of them is the Johnny Cash version of Ghost Riders in the Sky. That would just be incredible.

“A classic from its genre, notably a genre that usually isn’t very spooky but this tune is haunted and creepy enough to fit the bill”

Iron Butterfly – Inagaddadavidda ???? (potentially getting the c3 treatment from the incompleted release a while back)? Easily has a haunted/creepy sound, is a classic from a genre that usually isn’t spooky…

“A classic from its genre, notably a genre that usually isn’t very spooky but this tune is haunted and creepy enough to fit the bill”

Iron Butterfly – Inagaddadavidda ???? (potentially getting the c3 treatment from the incompleted release a while back)? Easily has a haunted/creepy sound, is a classic from a genre that usually isn’t spooky…

I hope you are right, I would love this song in Rock Band!

As long as one of them is “This is Halloween”, I think I’ll be good. (Still am hoping for “Nightmare Night” by Forest Rain as well. That Halloween Metal Song would be fun to play on both drums and guitar).

Really hope to see ‘This is Halloween!’

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button