The 12 Days of Customs Videos – MUST READ!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

If you’re one of the 12 Authors releasing a song as part of the 12 Days of Customs thing, you must read this!

If you’re not on the Skype chat and/or have missed the discussion about it, here’s what you need to know:

– besides “flipping over” the Visualizer image and including the little blurb about you, we’re also going to include a short video with each song…very nice Christmas themed intro and a 30 second clip of your song.

To make sure I don’t go crazy with so many recordings, here are the final format

(this is a change from what was discussed on Skype)

– 30 seconds clip of your choosing – please post on here or attach it on the scheduler information

– charts will be shown as per our normal videos

– song names will be shown as per our normal videos

– these 30 second clips will be exactly what goes on the final “big” video on the day of release if we decide to do one, so I don’t have to record each song twice (aint nobody got time fo dat)

YOUR SONG MUST BE READY FOR RECORDING 2 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR REVEAL DATE.

Note that this is not release day (25th), but reveal date (i.e. mine is Dec. 13th, I need my song ready for recording by Dec. 11th, etc).

WHAT IS VIDEO READY?

– Expert only, fairly polished charts with all instruments and harmonies as applicable

If your song is ready for recording, please post on here saying so and make sure that you have specified the 30 second clip to record. The earlier you get your song ready, the easier for everyone involved, so please, don’t leave your song for the last minute!

I will be posting links here to the videos as I process them.

Day 1 –

Day 2 –

Day 3 –

Day 4 –

Day 5 –

Day 6 –

Day 7 –

Day 8 –

Day 9 –

Day 10 –

Day 11 – http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kYd19M0X6ozrkI52u5m

Day 12 – http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5OcHQOzsN4HLc54Hqz

Right, mine is ready to go. You can download it from the playtesting thread – I’ve not put it in the Scheduler yet because it’s still missing lower difficulties.

For the video, use from around 2:28 onwards (the line “I wish I was him cause those words are mine”).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button