Tears for Fears

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ferry34
    Participant

I would love to have the album Songs from the big chair on customs.

Fantastic guitar and bass in that album.

(I wish I could do it myself, and then I would also do 2 or 3 album from Eloy :

Ocean

Time to turn

Silent cries and mighty echoes.

Eloy is a symphonic rock band from germany from the 70’s 80’s. His English is not very good, but it sounds great. Guitar and drums are awesome.

Farottone
      Keymaster

I checked out Sowing the Seeds of Love to do a custom. As far as pop goes, that’s the upper echelon of very very tough to author… Maybe one day, who knows, though.

Hetz
        Participant

Sowing The Seeds of Love is the one Tears For Fears song left that I would love to have in RB.

Sorry to hear that it is pretty tough to author, though listening to it, I can definitely see why. Lots of sounds going on in that one.

Farottone
          Keymaster
            Sowing The Seeds of Love is the one Tears For Fears song left that I would love to have in RB.

Sorry to hear that it is pretty tough to author, though listening to it, I can definitely see why. Lots of sounds going on in that one.

I think it was at the 4 minute marker that I started thinking “Does this go on for long still?”. And yes, it does…

“Pale Shelter”‘s multitracks were released as part of a Beatport remix contest while back. I have them if someone wants to give it a go.

Nyxyxylyth
            Participant
              “Pale Shelter”‘s multitracks were released as part of a Beatport remix contest while back. I have them if someone wants to give it a go.

It was strongly considered, but they’re a far cry from the final version on the album.

Farottone
              Keymaster

It was strongly considered, but they’re a far cry from the final version on the album.

C3 is all-seeing!

Oh wow, yeah now that I listen to it, it is pretty horrible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button