TAxxOutbr3akxx’s Final Songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I really didn’t want to post here just for the sole fact that while my customs are in fact “done,” they aren’t “C3-done.” I was suggested to post here and this may be my best bet at getting my name on something, so here it goes:

Just wanted to get this out there that I have 2 songs (1 nearing completion) that are going to end my days of charting. It’s slowed down a lot and now with twins, 2 other kids, and a new full-time job, I can’t possibly keep up on the customs scene.

What I was wanting, is if there’s any C3 authors that would like to pick up and possibly finalize my customs? As far as I know, they are all already full-band, but just need things fixed/added. Vocals in the songs that require pitches aren’t pitched correctly, and they just need animations, practice sections, etc. They have all instruments, difficulties, and harmonies where needed, but just need those last few steps to get C3-certified and most of things needed for a custom are practically 90% done and the hardest part (charting) is already done. The songs I want to get finished/updated are:

Reserved Songs:

Co2 Outbr3ak (me)- Megaman X1 Stage Compilation (almost done)

Co2 Outbr3ak (me)- Megaman X2 Stage Compilation (started)

Eternal Tears of Sorrow- Aeon (missing vocals)

Eternal Tears of Sorrow- Lost Rune of Thunder

Killswitch Engage- In Due Time

Killswitch Engage- Light in a Darkened World

Killswitch Engage- Rose of Sharyn (updated from xlxAvaricexlx’s custom)

Machinae Supremacy- Crouching Camper Hidden Sniper

Machinae Supremacy- Cybergenesis

Machinae Supremacy- Nova Prospekt

Machine Head- Halo

Raunchy- Rumors of Worship

Only one song is missing vocals and I need drums charted for my 2 MMX songs, but other than that, all the others are completed and need updated to the C3 standards. If anyone would like to pick some of these up, all of them (except MMX) is available on my fretsonfire.net thread. If anyone would want to do this, please, let me know.

http://www.fretsonfire.net/forums/viewt … =5&t=57359

Just so anyone that’s watching knows, my MMX compilation is completed chart-wise with the exception of Drums. That’s all it needs besides event-oriented things like animations, practice sections, etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button