SuD’s Customs (April 2, 2016 – Simple Plan – I’m Just a Kid)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SuD
    Participant

Well, just download the songs are not enough for me now, and I want to start help, share and be part of this great comunity! =)

I’m still learning, and I have a LOT of things to improve and understand, but it is a work in progress!

And here we go:

Simple Plan – I’m Just a Kid

My first song! I have started all over about 10 times, but now I think it’s pretty nice to play.

TomGuy has (re)done all my Tempo Mapping, fixed a LOT of the drums, and fixed many mistakes on my guitar part. THANKS man! =P

Spindoctor
      Participant

Well, just download the songs are not enough for me now, and I want to start help, share and be part of this great comunity! =)

I’m still learning, and I have a LOT of things to improve and understand, but it is a work in progress!

And here we go:

Simple Plan – I’m Just a Kid

My first song! I have started all over about 10 times, but now I think it’s pretty nice to play.

TomGuy has (re)done all my Tempo Mapping, fixed a LOT of the drums, and fixed many mistakes on my guitar part. THANKS man! =P

Congrats on your first song SuD

I am pretty sure this is how we all got started authoring. It;s good to see new authors popping up & this is by far the most helpful community I have been involved with. Look forward to giving this a try soon

Anonymous

I would create this, I appreciate the time saved. Soon I will give my opinion about this chart.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button