Songs that were upgraded Crashing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Basedjayz
    Participant

Ive been using RBHP for the last few years. Ive always downloaded Espher’s master file and made the proper adjustments regarding Keys upgrade. i noticed (since i havent in a few years) that there have been some recent upgrades and also noticed the files have since been moved to GitHub. i was unfamiliar with that setup so i decided to download the master file from that. i only swapped the recently upgraded Keys track and replaced the previous files in the input folder. when i used the packager and did the proper steps of deleting cache etc, i noticed that every time i played keys with any upgraded song the game crashed during the songs loadup. is there something im doing wrong? any help please.

JDK_13
      Participant

Did you delete the cache? It probably still thinks you are playing the previous upgrade and now the midi files are conflicting?

Basedjayz
        Participant

I did delete it. Ill try again later and update you if it worked. Thanks

Basedjayz
          Participant

Did you delete the cache? It probably still thinks you are playing the previous upgrade and now the midi files are conflicting?

So i just re did everything and its still not loading the song. not sure what the problem is.

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

Some upgraded songs have known issues. In particular, any song that got both an official pro strings upgrade for Harmonix and an RBHP upgrade will have problems. This sounds like a different issue, though. I am aware of a couple of songs that need investigating. If you’ll let me know which song(s) in particular you’re having trouble with, I’ll look there too.

Basedjayz
              Participant

Some upgraded songs have known issues. In particular, any song that got both an official pro strings upgrade for Harmonix and an RBHP upgrade will have problems. This sounds like a different issue, though. I am aware of a couple of songs that need investigating. If you’ll let me know which song(s) in particular you’re having trouble with, I’ll look there too.

Seems like any pre rb3 song with keys is having an issue. Example Call Me When Youre sober. Ill look later again and maybe Ill just do a complete wipe of original espher master file and replace it with yours or vice versa.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button