Songs conflicting?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It seems I have a conflict with my song list and customs, I just added new songs to my game, and now at the top, where you have the song count, I have “viewing XXXX of XXXX songs” (with XXXX being my “displayed song count” and the second number being all my songs?) The song list isn’t stuck or anything, and by deleting a song, both numbers change, i’ve went through and checked for any possible duplicates or corrupt files, but can’t find anything, I do have some 2x bass versions of songs, but these seem to show up fine and again, affect the song count if I delete them.

Songs are mixed from the official database, the custom song forums and from this database.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2045

Any advice on where to go from here?

You have songs that both have the same ID.

Is there a easy way to check/fix this problem, or at least narrow it down?

Of the conflicting ID’s one song will be missing from your music library. You can hunt down the missing track and change its ID number. If you just added songs when this happened as you say it should be easy to find. Or you can use the ps3 converter in C3 Con Tools. Under “Numeric ID Options” select “batch replace song IDs” and choose your dta file. It will find & fix any ID conflicts.

Decided to rename everything that had a number as a song id, and for some reason, RB3 then decided to rebuild the cache.

Not sure which one helped, but either way, problem is solved

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button