Song Release Question (Ghost Note charted versions)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m curious to the etiquette for releasing versions of existing songs with Ghost Notes properly charted (usually, per request). I have 2 songs that were released during the C3 Releases which I’ve received numerous requests to re-upload with a Ghost Note charted version.

What would be the best etiquette for releasing these versions out?

1. Publish them into the database as separate customs labled “ [Ghost Notes version]”?
    2. Attach them as “Alternate Downloads” in the original released custom with the “other” tag (as I don’t believe there is a premade tag for ghost note versions) and just make note in the description?
    3. Don’t publish to the Customs Database at all, and just link from the original released custom to a personal “Custom Songs Discussion” topic with download links?

I’m just curious. I remember back a long time ago that an official C3 Custom Release had a Ghost Note charted version…. but it was allowed in the actual C3 release. It was linked to a separate download. Didn’t know if it’s fine to walk around that now since it’s more of a community database.

Thanks.

AJFOne23
    Participant

option 2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button