song intro (audio clip from film etc)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hardcoredrummer
    Participant

been charting some songs. i was curious what’s the best thing to do when a song has like a audio excerpt at the beginning before the song starts. some are super short others can be a bit long winded…

should i fade in the song or just trim that part off and start it at 3.1?

thanks

gospeedgo11
      Participant

I think it is up to you as the charter, for the song I am creating now, Bob Ross Remixed (This is your World):, I kept the 3-second introduction that is in the YouTube video, but the MP3 that I purchased did not have it.

hardcoredrummer
        Participant

I think it is up to you as the charter, for the song I am creating now, Bob Ross Remixed (This is your World):, I kept the 3-second introduction that is in the YouTube video, but the MP3 that I purchased did not have it.

thanks

you went out of your way to recreate it? was it on the album ?

lifeismusic5
          Participant

As a huge Bob Ross fan (been obsessed for years) May I ask when or if this will be released? & if so will it have all instruments?

gospeedgo11
            Participant

As a huge Bob Ross fan (been obsessed for years) May I ask when or if this will be released? & if so will it have all instruments?

Hi lifeismusic5,

This will be released very soon, perhaps even by this weekend! You are in good hands as I have done the full score on this one – guitar, bass, drums, keys, pro keys, vocals, and harmonies.

thanks

you went out of your way to recreate it? was it on the album ?

Hi hardcore drummer,

It was not on the album, I simply recorded the 3-second intro with Audacity and added it to reaper in the audio track.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button