Something is wrong with my RB3 disc?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    djx1100
    Participant

It plays normally and fine when im playing a song but as soon as i finish a song or i go back to the song menu it says “disc is unreadable” and makes me go back to the xbox home menu. I doubt its because of the custom songs because even when i dont have my Flash drive inserted it will do this. I wiped my disc a couple of times but it still keeps happening. Help?

espher
      Participant

Tried installing the game to your hard drive and running it from there?

EdTanguy
        Participant

I thought that would be similar to GoD and force install TU5?

Farottone
          Keymaster
            I thought that would be similar to GoD and force install TU5?

Why would it? GoD version has TU5 baked in, your old disc doesn’t.

djx1100
            Participant

Okay its been working out for a while but its starting to become a problem again. I found out there are a few small cracks in the center of the disc…am i screwed?

TrojanNemo
              Participant

You don’t need to post 4 minutes after you just posted.

I don’t know why you seem to think we can fix your disc or be of any more help than, I don’t know, the company who made the disc?

To put it bluntly: go buy a new disc. Make sure it’s the EA Games version, not the Mad Catz version.

KyleJCrb
                Participant

You might be able to get a little more life out of it if you install the game to the hard drive, if it’ll let you get that far. Otherwise, a new disc is gonna be your best bet.

I noticed a crack in my RB3 disc center hole area. I think it is from popping it in and out of the game case. I’m going to do a mod on the “button” that holds it in place.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button