Single lane trill markers for Guitar charts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant

So I’m getting these errors in Magma for a section of a song on guitar that has fast alt strumming for single lanes:

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [17] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 0.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [18] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 3.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [19] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 3.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [20] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 2.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR): Chord gems do not start simultaneously at [71]

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [75] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 0.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [76] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 3.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [77] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 3.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART GUITAR) Difficulty expert: Trill starting at [78] doesn’t have two alternating slots. Both are 2.

RBA Build ended at 2:42 AM.

It looks like there was an error creating the RBA file.

Stopping here…

Now I know this can be fixed by making these single lane sections into chords but I dont want to make them chords. Is it possible to make a trill marker on a single lane section like for drums you can have the option of 1 lane 2 lane roll markers but I dont see the option for guitar?

PikminGuts92
      Participant

If it’s a fast strumming part in a single lane on guitar I believe you use tremolo instead of a trill .

Trills and Tremolo

Sideshow
        Participant
          If it’s a fast strumming part in a single lane on guitar I believe you use tremolo instead of a trill .

Trills and Tremolo

I dont see the Tremolo sections on the C3 template. That is what I’m looking for.

Trill (MIDI note 127) and Tremolo (MIDI note 126)

You may need to manually put that in.

1) Open Guitar editor window

2) Right click on “MIDI take: PART GUITAR” > View > Show All Note Rows

3) Add Tremolo Marker right under Trill Marker

4) ???

5) Profit!

If your editor is not docked on REAPER, you can just go to view in the editor window.

Nyxyxylyth
          Participant

I updated the C3 template to include Trill and Tremelo.

Sideshow
            Participant
              Trill (MIDI note 127) and Tremolo (MIDI note 126)

You may need to manually put that in.

1) Open Guitar editor window

2) Right click on “MIDI take: PART GUITAR” > View > Show All Note Rows

3) Add Tremolo Marker right under Trill Marker

4) ???

5) Profit!

If your editor is not docked on REAPER, you can just go to view in the editor window.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Be sure to leave out the last note of each strum lane too before switching to a new one/other notes, otherwise it’s gonna be very hard to combo ingame if it passes Magma at all

Sideshow
              Participant
                Be sure to leave out the last note of each strum lane too before switching to a new one/other notes, otherwise it’s gonna be very hard to combo ingame if it passes Magma at all

I did do that. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button