Set custom background as video

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mastergox
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’ve seen that it’s possible to add a video to a song background like here:

Does anyone know how to do it? If so, could you please explain me or redirect me to where I can find this info?

Thank you in advance!

BornGamerRob
      Participant

looks like post production. someone recorded themselves playing the game. masked out the background then put their own in for video production purposes. there’s not a way to do that in game that i’m aware of.

LARG
        Participant

looks like post production. someone recorded themselves playing the game. masked out the background then put their own in for video production purposes.

That’s exactly it. I record my preview videos in Dolphin with a Gecko code for Concentration Mode (black background). Sometimes, during the editing process, I add a music video to the background just to beef up the video a bit. It’s not actually something that happens in game, and Idk if something like that would even possible.

If it interests you, however, you can add video backgrounds to Clone Hero and (I think??) Phase Shift.

BornGamerRob
          Participant

it’s cool though and makes it a lot of fun to watch. great work! =-)

LARG
            Participant

it’s cool though and makes it a lot of fun to watch. great work! =-)

cc50bd65fd58a683e715434061f35eb9.gif

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button