sageamagoo’s customs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello! I’m sageamagoo, a.k.a. that guy who playtests pro keys. I’ve been a fan of Rock Band since the original, but what really got me hooked was the addition of the keyboard in RB3. I played offline for years and only started getting really involved with the community since September 2013. Since then, I became an active part of the RB:HP and now hope to release customs as a full C3 author.

UPDATE: I’m revising my list. Now I’m only showing singles I know will get finished, and packs that might get added to/taken away from as time goes on.

Singles:

The xx – Crystalised [Partial Multitrack]

Yes – Yours Is No Disgrace [Full Multitrack]

Yes – Siberian Khatru [Full Multitrack] (Might add another Yes song to make it a three-pack)

Packs:

Porcupine Tree C01

Gorillaz C01

Flaming Lips C01

Billy Joel C01 (collab with DVDSmith)

If you want me to chart/test/look over pro keys for something you’re doing, let me know. Chances are, if it’s on this list, I’ll be more than willing to help out.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to those Porcupine Tree, Yes and Gorillaz tracks

pksage
    Keymaster

We have perfect multitracks for The Flaming Lips’ “The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (With All Your Power)”, if you’re interested in adding that to your Flaming Flips tracks. I’ve been considering doing it, but I probably won’t have time.

That sounds awesome! Anything to flesh out a Flaming Lips pack is good, and that’s one of their more popular songs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button