Rush Clockwork Angels: Full Instruments and EMH Reductions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Thanks to all who put time and effort into this. Much appreciated!!

ejthedj
    Participant

SCoG is up now (see page 1 of this thread). Last, but definitely not least, is The Garden.

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Sideshow
      Participant

I’ve been holding back to play this whole album until it is finished. Your almost there!

ejthedj
        Participant

The Garden has been uploaded, and the drum EMH and animations have been added to Seven Cities of Gold.

We would like to thank you all for your continued patience in the release of this album. DNPG has been having a lot less free time in the last few weeks, which pushed back some of the release times. As of right now, we have the album fully charted out and we have moved on to the play-testing stage. Please use our post in the WIP section for help with fixing these charts. The only things left to release will be the updated/fixed charts and the instrument-specific Full Album Medleys.

oscarj08
          Participant

with this finished all rush discography at least on drums is done, i wish someone could add the missing instruments to farottone’s rush work. that would be great. :excited: thank you

ejthedj
            Participant

I’d be happy to do so. Is there a formal request process for updating someone else’s songs? I don’t want to “step on any toes”, LOL

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button