Rock band Stage Kit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hamiltron
    Participant

Hi!

How do you get the stage kit working in RB3?

My light isn’t…doing the light thing.

Do you have the fog machine too? I have the stage kit and I have to connect everything in order to get them to work

Hamiltron
      Participant

Do you have the fog machine too? I have the stage kit and I have to connect everything in order to get them to work

I just ordered another kit for 50 bucks. I didn’t have the fogger before. Looking at the pics seller is showing me, everything makes sense now

I just ordered another kit for 50 bucks. I didn’t have the fogger before. Looking at the pics seller is showing me, everything makes sense now

Yup, if you don’t have the fog machine, the light acts like a normal usb pad -no lights-

Hamiltron
        Participant

Yup, if you don’t have the fog machine, the light acts like a normal usb pad -no lights-

I’m just lucky I found a full kit so cheap

I’m just lucky I found a full kit so cheap

I bought mine for about 15 bucks lol, hope you enjoy it!

Hamiltron
          Participant

I bought mine for about 15 bucks lol, hope you enjoy it!

Also how well does it work with customs, is it as hype as I think it’ll be? I assume it just replicates the light cues in game.

Also how well does it work with customs, is it as hype as I think it’ll be? I assume it just replicates the light cues in game.

It varies depending the song you’re playing, but I can confirm that it does work with customs. I think you’re right and it replicates the stage lighting.

ManicPixieGirl
            Participant

I make sure to point strobe effect in almost every custom song so I get the full stage kit effect. Some people just have one lighting cue in theirs and you wind up just getting a blue light the whole time.

Hamiltron
              Participant

I make sure to point strobe effect in almost every custom song so I get the full stage kit effect. Some people just have one lighting cue in theirs and you wind up just getting a blue light the whole time.

Well Now I know who to go to for quality content to play with my Stage Kit once it arrives.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button