Road Challenges WTF?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    YougottaMove1999
    Participant

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

the overdrive ones are the only tricky one

some want you to fill thhe bar..double overdrive.

some want you to set it off at half full..as many times as possible.

overdrive chain…if more then 2 people time it to extend the chain..set em off as one ends.

as for kinect, was a decent first try. we use it for the sports beside that its shit.

PikedPike
      Participant

Ok let me explain how all of these work

Firstly even though you have 2 people on the singing microphone, that is still considered 1 player by the games standard.

“Overdrive Overdose” – Just use overdrive at anytime as soon as you get it

“Streakmania” – Hit as many notes as you can without either missing one OR hitting a note that doesn’t exist. For vocals all that is needed is to perfect each section in a row, after enough successful ones you will get a spade

“Share the Spotlight” – This is based on the streaking as above, but once your player successfully pulls off a streak, it will go to the next player in line (that has at least 1 note in the current phrase in the song). That said as mentioned you are playing with what the game considers 1 player so in this case, this is the EXACT same as “Streakmania”

“All For One” – Every song (although not every custom as some people are lazy, but most people add these) have practice sections and these sections are also important for this challenge. Every player needs to hit the majority of the notes/phrases (generally with singing because of the low number of phrases you will need to perfect each one), in the section of the song. I think it is 95% of the notes or something, but generally like you can only miss like 2 notes before you screwed up.

“Overdrive Streak” – Once someone has activated overdrive, hit as many notes/phrases without missing until the end of the overdrive. Make sure when on vocals to activate it in a spot where you will still be singing.

“Overdrive Chain” – How long can overdrive be activated, in single player (and your 2 mic thing) I would recommend using all your overdrive once full, and try to gain more overdrive, so do it near a yellow surrounded vocal phrase (which is what gains you overdrive). That said some songs can just screw you with no overdrive activation spots (with 2 singers tho, it is more likely). In multiplayer just make sure players activate theirs just as another players overdrive is ending.

The game doesn’t have a set mode to do Harms with only two people, but you do not need to hit all three to get perfects, HECK you do not need to hit two, as long as one of the singers hits it, it will count (you just get more points if 2 or more perfect). But yeah, any singer can sing any part too, and every singer can all sing on solo vox too. Hopefully this helps

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

YougottaMove1999
        Participant

Sorry haven’t been on some time, and also got distracted by trying to find this fucking ‘token’ that does not exist on my profile mage, to say a thank you to the dude who put put up Budgie’s breadfan!!! (Rick Flair voice) “Whooooo!” that song rocks, was awesome to hear form the game “Brutal Legand.”

Thank you for the reply!!!!! I will diff. read it, and try to apply this knowledge, since it’s my Bday, and my only plans are to get wildly drunk with the misuses and sing my terrible heart out, and make the neighbors pay for their vulgar taste in popular music. 

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

BornGamerRob
          Participant

8 hours ago, yougottamove1980 said:

got distracted by trying to find this fucking ‘token’ that does not exist on my profile mage…

ya, it used to exist on the old site but has now since been removed. which makes any instruction about acquiring a token obsolete.

Jack Tyler Rourke
            Participant

14 hours ago, BornGamerRob said:

ya, it used to exist on the old site but has now since been removed. which makes any instruction about acquiring a token obsolete.

How did you manage to log into the db? I have a couple of songs to upload

BornGamerRob
              Participant

10 hours ago, Jack Tyler Rourke said:

How did you manage to log into the db? I have a couple of songs to upload

I didn’t. And can’t. And no one is really forthcoming with what to do now since they are currently working on it. As far as I can tell, it’s a waiting game unless you somehow had logged your token from the old profile. I didn’t think I needed to and now cannot login because I don’t have it. Ah well, my songs will always be on YouTube for download and pretty much the reason I don’t host them on C3. I don’t necessarily need them here.

Jack Tyler Rourke
                Participant

13 hours ago, BornGamerRob said:

I didn’t. And can’t. And no one is really forthcoming with what to do now since they are currently working on it. As far as I can tell, it’s a waiting game unless you somehow had logged your token from the old profile. I didn’t think I needed to and now cannot login because I don’t have it. Ah well, my songs will always be on YouTube for download and pretty much the reason I don’t host them on C3. I don’t necessarily need them here.

Oh, apologies, my bad. Yeah, now we wait. Don’t think it would be too long, but since I actually upload them here, I hope I’ll be the first one lol. Thanks for your response

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button