requests by chaos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

first i want to thank every peep that ever posted a song…no matter how obsecure..amazing work guys…my autistic daughter and i have tons of daddy daughter time on days shes afraid of outdoors..thanks to u all. the j-pop guys are her fav…hatsune is a godess to her.ive a few requests one personal if i may…as the former singer of the band…flaw..could someone do up only the strong acoustic..if not the letter.id love to hear and see peeps rockin to me.others id love to see… nazareth..please dont judas me. ffdp-m.i.n.e. end this way. and hoist the colors from pirates 3. your loyal downloader in awe…musician and friend. chaosjaye.

Bansheeflyer

You’d have to inform me on that “former singer of Flaw” bit…as far as I know Flaw has only had one singer and he’s still with the band.

“Hoist the Colours” isn’t something I’d normally do, but I love that soundtrack (Hans Zimmer is a god) so it could happen in the future. I’m unimaginably busy right now with both customs and real life stuff so it won’t happen for a while.

That’s great you’re spending time with your daughter. I’ve heard too many stories about parents who don’t spend time with their children, regardless of any special qualities they may have. C3 is happy to provide!

thxs…and yes other jason is and always still with the band i was a friend fill in for 7 months wrote a few songs including only the strong. jason had ummm personal issues alot of rockers aquire alone the way well call it.he came back they liked my version its the hidden track at the end of the cd. its not a claim to fame just my little piece of music contribution long long ago.

Bansheeflyer

That’s really dang cool. Again once I get free time I might do Only the Strong if no one else gets to it.

acoustic is me album version is other jason and thxs banshee…ive nothing against jason getting his due here too..just sorta a personal reflection watching my daughter and others jamming down to me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button