Replacement 3rd party microphones

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thanks for all replies in advance!!! My xbox360 mics are getting old and cut in and out. Was wondering what is the best mic that people have/are using. Is there any headset (without headphone) models that are compatable? I have tried a nady and a shure mic with a 1/4 male plug ran through a converter that changes it into a usb, but it didnt work. Been to a music store they look at me clueless and say try a videogame store, the videogame store tells me to try a music place. PLEASE HELP me my fellow rockbanders, you are my only hope. advice on how to fix microphones is a big help too, THANK YOU

MattUF
    Participant

You need the PCB from the RB mic in order to have the game software recognize your Shure (or other brand) gear. There’s a great thread on Doc’s Rock Band Mods about different mics and connections:

http://www.docsrockbandmods.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3876

I’ve soldered half a dozen adapters from donor RB mics and they work great with my Shure and Sennheiser equipment, including the wireless sets. But if you don’t wanna drop a lot of cash, pick up one of the Behringer XM8500 mics — can’t beat the performance value and your vocal scores will improve too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button