Reduction Request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NeedDreamer
    Participant

Hello All

I know the turn of events to Rock Band 4 being released is sweet. I am just awaiting my copy with guitar’s delivery. But I can imagine that I’ll still get some great moments out of RB3 in the future still.

I was hoping some could clean up a couple requests for reductions… I would love to see the 3 Billy Talent songs and the Will Smith Fresh Prince of Belair theme reductions.

☺

If possible and thanks.

Jonztu
      Participant

Which Billy Talent songs do you mean? I could maybe do reductions. I’m planning on making more Billy Talent, too.

TomGuy
        Participant

Which Billy Talent songs do you mean? I could maybe do reductions. I’m planning on making more Billy Talent, too.

I’m super stoked for some more Billy Talent.  If you want to collab on any, let me know.

NeedDreamer
          Participant

There are many in the repository, but I downloaded Red Flag, Viking Death March & Fallen Leaves. These are all down pretty good, just expert only.

NeedDreamer
            Participant

I’m super stoked for some more Billy Talent. If you want to collab on any, let me know.

Try the repository.

TomGuy
              Participant

Try the repository.

I have them all, one of my many projects is to give the whole album proper reductions and harmonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeedDreamer
                Participant

I have them all, one of my many projects is to give the whole album proper reductions and harmonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These Billy Talent songs would be awesome completed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button