ReaSynth (cockos) issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant

I just started charting a new song and I usually do drums first. For some odd reason when I enable the ReaSynth (Cockos) FX for the drum track, I cant hear it with the track volume at .0dB and I need to increase the track volume in order to hear it barely. When I jump to the Bass track or any other track on this song the ReaSynth sounds perfect at .0dB. I jumped to some older customs of mine and the ReaSynth sounds just fine on all the tracks. Anyone know why only the drum track ReaSynth sounds so faint at normal volume on just this song?

Also, since we are on the subject. I was wondering why the keys track doesnt have the option to use ReaSynth like the other tracks for the C3 custom template?

Gigakoops
      Participant

Also, since we are on the subject. I was wondering why the keys track doesnt have the option to use ReaSynth like the other tracks for the C3 custom template?

I am 100% sure this is just a goofy slip on HMX’s part, since the Keys track was added to the template after the rest when RBN2.0 launched. You can just open a new project with the template, make any alterations you need (for example, copying the ReaSynth vst from one track and pasting it on the Keys track), and save over the old template just by going to Project Templates -> Save As Template

Sideshow
        Participant

Ok, thanks for the tip on the keys track for ReaSynth.

Farottone
          Keymaster

Have you added the song’s audio track to the drums MIDI track? If so, volume for both tracks is tied, so you can’t change volume of each track independently.

Sideshow
            Participant
              Have you added the song’s audio track to the drums MIDI track? If so, volume for both tracks is tied, so you can’t change volume of each track independently.

I dont think so. I always just add the mp3 to the song audio track. I dont see the song audio anywhere on the drum track. Its just puzzling to me what the heck went wrong. What I did to fix it is just completely delete the drum track and then I opened a new project tab, loaded the C3 template, and then copy and pasted the drum track to my previous project. Seems to work now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button