RB 1,2,3, GD, Blitz, Lego Export Keys

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Tsikandestroy
    Participant

So I broke down and purchased RB4 for my Xbone (for $41 on eBay…cheap already) Just wondering if anyone has any timeframes on export keys or when perhaps all of my dlc will be available in the store. I did the tedious process of re-downloading a single at a time, but it seems many dlc songs are still missing.

Sideshow
      Participant

There is a thead over at the official forums that explains what legacy songs are having problems at the moment.  If you see a price tag on a song that you already bought on the 360 just hold out and wait for Harmonix to fix it.

Tsikandestroy
        Participant

Yea…I noticed that. I also found out that you need to go into the packs to dl the tracks that you specifically purchased within the packs. Really want my previously exported stuff tho.

There is a thead over at the official forums that explains what legacy songs are having problems at the moment.  If you see a price tag on a song that you already bought on the 360 just hold out and wait for Harmonix to fix it.

Maxton
          Participant

You should still be able to export all but Lego Rock Band, provided your keys haven’t been previously used.

If you have already exported, you’re all set, the entitlement is in your account. Just need to wait for Harmonix to actually add the tracks to the Xbox One store.

I learned about LRB too late, now I have a useless copy of it, don’t make the same mistake I did  :shobon:

Looks like Blitz songs are up and ready for DL!

Kemiroch
            Participant

Looks like Blitz songs are up and ready for DL!

Are you on PS4 or XBone?

TrojanNemo
              Participant

They were up for PS4 last week. This week up for Xbox One. I got all of them last night on the Xbox.

psiven
                Participant

The Blitz soundtrack pack seems to be broken for new PS3 buyers at the moment. The songs are available in the store though.

psiven
                  Participant

Oops, double post…

Sideshow
                    Participant

For those who exported Green Day Rock Band on the Xbox360, songs from “21 st Century Breakdown” album are now showing as purchased on the XboxOne RB4 store. Hey, its progress people.

Sideshow
                      Participant

All of Green Day export is now fixed except Viva La Gloria(Little Girls) asks for money. Rush “2112” is fixed and Ozzy Pack 02 is fixed. Go download your free songs assuming you already paid for them in the past. Not sure about PS4 but I got them on XboxOne.

Spindoctor
                        Participant

The Country track packs for Xbox are done as well I noticed

ataeaf
                          Participant

Don’t forget that the songs by Queen and Bon Jovi are separately as DLC; because of a combination of the convoluted system and WB being of no help those are 1000% guaranteed to be the only LEGO songs you will play in RB4.

ataeaf
                            Participant

LEGO technically isn’t even gone; if you can somehow get one of the codes that would have been created by the site before February 2015 (not the 17-digit code from the manual), then you can export. It’s just that getting them is so extremely unlikely that they may as well be gone.

beard216
                              Participant

I hope by the time i pay off my PS4 layaway, that all the song issues should be fixed. I have exports for RB1/2/3 and Blitz, plus DLC and RBN stuff. I would like to play em all! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button