PS3… Is it possible to add the custom harmonies or guitar pro?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    NeedDreamer
    Participant

Is it possible to add the custom harmonies and guitar pros?

TrojanNemo
      Participant
        NeedDreamer
        Participant

I am trying to find where the links are to down the pro upgrades… can you direct me please?

TrojanNemo
          Participant

There aren’t. There’s a discussion on it. Read the link and the posts that follow.

NeedDreamer
            Participant

Is this the link you are referring too?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=417

TrojanNemo
              Participant

No. The link is the one I gave you. There is no rbhp style upgrades for PS3 yet. It’s being worked on. That’s why I said to read the link. Please follow instructions. If I said read the post and the ones that follow, that means precisely that. Maybe you can help them figure it out. But that won’t happen without you reading extensively and putting in significant effort.

Both are possible, reading the link trojan nemo gave you, and downloading the RB:HP package and converting the file to PS3. It’s not really complicated, mostly just file managing via FTP, it’s just time consuming if you want to add a lot of harmony. Pro G/B are much faster.

NeedDreamer
                Participant

Ok

I read the link for the instructions an I want to attempt this. But making me feel stupid doesn’t help when I can’t find the link to actual download for the upgrades.

gees

hamburgerjung
                  Participant
                    Ok

I read the link for the instructions an I want to attempt this. But making me feel stupid doesn’t help when I can’t find the link to actual download for the upgrades.

gees

You can use this link to download all the harmony upgrades but it’s still like Nemo said: You have to follow the discussion in that thread to install it cause there’s no possibility to do it automated right now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button