[PS3] Custom doesn’t show up

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vince
    Participant

Hi to you all.

I’m sure this has been answered plenty of times, but I can’t get my own custom to show up on my PS3. I made the charts with EOF (I know Reaper’s better, but I’m kinda used to EOF), made a Magma project with Onyx, then modified the Magma project myself. Created the CON, then converted it to PS3. No error at all, which really surprised me, so I checked the .midi and the reaper project created by Onyx and everything seemed fine. I merged the .dtas of my already existing customs, put the folder and so on : it worked. My song was in game, but the artwork was the Onyx default one, and the song was out of sync. So I changed the .midi, put the good artwork, and repeated the whole process. But my song didn’t appear anymore. It just didn’t show up. There’s absolutely no error whatsoever in Magma.

I remade a whole Onyx project, changed tags and did whatever I thought could work, but it just doesn’t load anymore. Any idea what could fix it?

Spike1958
      Participant

Have you used the feature in CON that allows you to look at the songs.dta file and see what is in the file to make sure that the redo of the song made it properly?

Vince
        Participant

Yes : the .dta looks fine to me, but here it is if it can help somehow. Thanks for helping 🙂
          https://pastebin.com/RutmRJXQ

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Vince.
          Vince
          Participant

Found the error : it had the same song ID as another one of my downloaded customs 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button