[PS3] Current situation with loop-ending affected songs

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Spike1958
    Participant

If you want you can also send them to me and I will share them in the list on the first page, so that everyone can download them. I will PM you my email address.

Absolutely.

Scott Sandwich
      Participant

I can send you the modified mid files. You can send me a pm with your email and I can send them to you. I do not have access to a ‘cloud’ site for d/l.

If you want you can also send them to me and I will share them in the list on the first page, so that everyone can download them. I will PM you my email address.

Cool, I’ll just download them once Shroud has them posted!

Shroud
        Participant

Some small update here. Unfortunately we cannot yet edit older posts, so I am adding here a few more manually-fixed MIDI for customs which could not be fixed automatically by C3 CON Tools. Previously posted manual fixes can be found at the list of known loop-ending customs in post #5: https://rhythmgamingworld.com/forums/topic/ps3-current-situation-with-loop-ending-affected-songs/#post-505857

The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night (requires manual fix) -> fixed midi available

The Beatles – Can’t Buy Me Love (requires manual fix) -> fixed midi available

The Beatles – Day Tripper (requires manual fix) -> fixed midi available

The Beatles – Girl (requires manual fix) -> fixed midi available

T3HM3T4L
          Participant

That’s what I do too: convert normally and if looping occurs, just re-do the single problem child with the fix. Has worked every time til now.

Origami
            Participant

Anyone able to provide a fix for “How To Save A Life” by The Fray ?

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button