Problems with TU4 – where are BHS and Dani?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I thought of posting this in the Troubleshooting area since I thought it would fall under the purview of the community, as it involves the downgrade to Title Update 4, but since it involves the RB1 imports and not custom songs, I decided to post it here.

Anyway, here goes: either I’m remembering wrong, or it was in TU4 that Black Hole Sun and Dani California could be finally imported into RB3 (I know it was shortly before TU5 was rolled out), but they’re not appearing here.

I’ve cleared my cache, removed and readded TU4 into my save, but no dice.

What gives?

hardcoredrummer
    Participant

as with your other recent posts. search the forums first before asking questions as there is a good chance they have been answered already…

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/17115-tu4-question-black-hole-sun-dani-california/?hl=%2Bblack+%2Bhole

VreyIsGrey
      Participant

Apparently RB3 blacklisted those songs from showing up due to licensing issues, but this was removed in TU5. So unfortunately, you can’t play those songs on TU4 by conventional means.

Update to TU5, load into the song list, check to see if both songs are there, if so, downgrade back to TU4 and they’ll stick. easy.

hardcoredrummer
        Participant

Update to TU5, load into the song list, check to see if both songs are there, if so, downgrade back to TU4 and they’ll stick. easy.

the link i provided goes to another thread that already gave him this answer…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button