Problems with Magma

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

This is my first time charting a song and I am having an issue building a song in magma. I keep getting an error saying:

“You have audio stems with different sample rates and/or bits per sample. All audio stems must be either 44,100Hz or 48,000Hz, must be in the same sample rate, and must have matching bits per sample (16 bit or 24 bit only). Right now you have the following: 44,100Hz: Guitar (24-bit) 48,000Hz: Not Supported: “

​I am only charting expert guitar and I am not sure how to fix this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Spindoctor
    Participant

For a guitar only chart you should be rendering your backing audio at a sample rate of 44100

Here is a picture of what your settings should be when rendering the backing track wav.

This is the only file you need for magma for a guitar only chart

rendered.png

Leave the file that’s in the guitar slot as is

Put the rendered wav file in the backing track slot in magma marked by the red squiggly line I drew

magma.png

bsbloom
      Participant

I’ve seen this error before when nothing was wrong. As best as I could tell, Magma would sometimes gripe about the drum audio having the wrong sample rate, even though there were no drums, and the drum track was muted.

Exiting out of magma, going back in, and compiling again always worked.

Thanks for the replies. I have managed to fix the problem, but have encountered another. When Magma requests my Author ID and I enter the one found on my profile, it says “That’s not a valid author ID”

Is there a reason for why I am getting this error?

BornGamerRob
        Participant

Thanks for the replies. I have managed to fix the problem, but have encountered another. When Magma requests my Author ID and I enter the one found on my profile, it says “That’s not a valid author ID”

Is there a reason for why I am getting this error?

A quick search on the forums gives you this thread:

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/15368-invalid-author-id/?hl=%22author+id%22

Basically, they don’t work right now. Look in that thread for a solution I gave that works if you want to continue using an “official” id.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button