Pro Keys: “No Gems Between Overdrive Phases” & other related errors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve seen this before in the past….. and I honestly cannot remember what do with them. I’m getting the errors for “No gems between overdrive phases” and “…followed by an overdrive phase without any playable notes”

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART KEYS): Difficulty easy: No gems between overdrive phrases from [95:1:000-96:1:000] and [103:1:000-104:1:000]
    You can’t have an overdrive phrase followed by an overdrive phrase without any playable notes in between, add some notes between the overdrive phrases listed above.
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART KEYS): Overdrive phrase at [103:1:000] has no gems in easy difficulty
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART KEYS): Difficulty medium: No gems between overdrive phrases from [95:1:000-96:1:000] and [103:1:000-104:1:000]
    You can’t have an overdrive phrase followed by an overdrive phrase without any playable notes in between, add some notes between the overdrive phrases listed above.
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART KEYS): Overdrive phrase at [103:1:000] has no gems in medium difficulty
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART KEYS): Difficulty hard: No gems between overdrive phrases from [95:1:000-96:1:000] and [103:1:000-104:1:000]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART KEYS): Overdrive phrase at [103:1:000] has no gems in hard difficulty

I’ve snipped out the section in question below. I’m showing Easy as the top, with the Expert under-layered beneath. You can see the previous and problem Overdrive markers in the Pro Keys X chart. There is more than 1 note (which I believe is the trigger for this problem) inside of and between the markers for all difficulties. Any ideas?

Capture.png

AJFOne23
    Participant

You can’t have an overdrive phrase with notes and then no notes without a phrase before your next OD section. You have to adjust the position of your 2nd OD phrase so there are notes before it.

You can’t have an overdrive phrase with notes and then no notes without a phrase before your next OD section. You have to adjust the position of your 2nd OD phrase so there are notes before it.

The second OD Phase in the screencap at M103? There are notes after the one at M85? Unless I’m not understanding what you are saying.

The Phase at 85 ends. There is a 12 measure break…. but then there are 5 measures with 5 notes on Easy (more on higher difficulties) before the next Phase at 103.

Dash Riprock
      Participant

The error says PART KEYS. The pro charts don’t appear to be the problem.

The error says PART KEYS. The pro charts don’t appear to be the problem.

………….. my god *facepalms*

Ummmm, so yeah. Good talks everyone ha. I had that middle section of 5-Lane keys which I apparently forgot to do reductions on which makes sense why it’s throwing errors for Hard->Easy. Go me.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button