Pro Guitar and Pro Bass Authoring

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rokryno
    Participant

When I create a custom song which includes the pro guitar and bass midi tracks (this is my first try at pro), I export the multi-track midi from Reaper and then i open it in magma, and magma immediately automatically ticks the boxes for Pro Guitar and Pro Bass.

After i convert the file to a custom and transfer it to my xbox, the song is added to my collection, but it says that pro guitar and pro bass do not exist when i try to select either pro instrument. But everythng else works fine. Did I miss a necessary part of the process when trying to include the pro guitars to the song? I know nothing about dta, mogg, ogg,…etc and what all those files are meant for and what they refer to. I’m guessing theres a stem in c3Con I’m missing?

Thank you very much for any help!

JIManji
      Participant

If you’ve already added the song into your game prior to adding Pro G/B then you’ll need to do a song cache delete so it can recognize the new dta changes that were made. It’s really easy to fix.

rokryno
        Participant

If you’ve already added the song into your game prior to adding Pro G/B then you’ll need to do a song cache delete so it can recognize the new dta changes that were made. It’s really easy to fix.

Yep, that was the fix. Thank you! Went into storage/hdd/games/rockband3/cache > delete. Start game – Voila!

Thanks GreenPanda!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button