Prince Retrospective Part One and Part Two Now Available

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Oh wow! I could not be more excited for a project. I can’t wait to see what is going to be included. He has such a great and varied catalog, so you can’t really go wrong. Big thanks in advance to all who are helping out!

I have seen the setlist for this project. It is amazing. A tremendous pack. It is the biggest we have ever done. We will break double digits.

That’s right!!

We are looking at more than 10 songs!

This is still in the planning stages, so I can’t say for absolutely positive, but it should be huge.

It is all starting to come together. Thank you for the kindness in posts.

This can’t remove the loss we feel, but we can celebrate the life, the music and the man.

More to follow soon.

Remember to Rock out… Life is Short

Sounds great, I assume these will all be fullband/difficulties/pitched vocals?

I charted a bunch of songs for Phase Shift (guitar only) that would need to be converted, but being a tremendous Prince fan, I’d love to help out with this in some small way by contributing these. PM me if interested.

Kaktusdude
    Participant

Awesome…

Great….hope u guys do Dirty Mind….Sexuality….and a few other of his pre Purple Rain stuff…cant wait…

This makes me almost as excited as I was saddened last Thursday when I heard the news.

All I can say is Thanks to those involved. I wish I knew how to chart, I would love to contribute to this.

I am so psyched to hear that there is going to be a Retrospective of songs from this amazing artist. Thank you all for working on this!!!! I am new to customs and really scratch my head sometimes why I didn’t get on the bandwagon sooner. Prince was so incredibly talented and his passing was extremely sad. Since I am new to customs and these forums, I do not know if this is the appropriate forum for requests in this pack (I know there is a “song request forum” but these would be some really great ones to play:

Purple Rain

I Would Die 4 You

U Got the Look

When Doves Cry

Little Red Corvette

Diamonds and Pearls.

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

Darlin’ Nicki

Batdance

Songs I think there are already customs of:

Let’s Go Crazy – It is my favorite track of his

Kiss

Raspberry Beret

Again, if I posted this in the wrong forum, please forgive me. I cannot wait until June!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s Go Crazy already exists but only Guitar only

Very much looking forward to this. Tempted to join the the team, but I’ve never authored anything before. I’m a huge Prince fan though. Bring on June!

MaybeTowelie
      Participant

Awesome, can’t wait to play Purple Rain! I would love for someone to do the cover of My Guitar Gently Weeps from the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame induction of George Harrison. That was when I learned that Prince was an amazing guitar player. Whatever songs you all end up doing, im sure it will be amazing!

Can you PM me. What has been done, I would love to contribute a song

MikeysRBLounge
        Participant

Whatever songs you guys select to do will be awesome. The most bittersweet moment of his passing was when I KNEW that we would finally be getting Prince music in Rock Band. Thank you so much for taking this on.

beard216
          Participant

Like i said before, if pro drums/OD/fills/cat reductions are needed, holla at chur beard!

Nyxyxylyth
            Participant

Send me a PM if you need vox or keys on When Doves Cry.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button