Pink Floyd – Money

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

If you charted this, please PM me.

I cant find it in the db, nor in search, but I am almost sure I grabbed it here… Someone did a decent job of PRO BASS, but I want to add the PRO GUITAR SOLO parts.

oscarj08
    Participant

I have the CON. Just wanted to know why just the BASS was charted, if there was an aborted guitar pro chart or what the story was…

oscarj08
      Participant

the original charter was narutostarwars123456 a dude from fof forum, the chart can be considered old and maybe it needs some recharting by experts users like you. for the v1 you see, i recharted and fixed pro drums and sideshow added his magic at conversion.

Sideshow
        Participant

The midi that I had didn’t have Pro Guitar but it did have Pro Keys and Pro Bass. I may have found a Pro Guitar chart midi at some point but the tempo map was completely different so I didn’t bother syncing it to my original project.

Thanks, that fills me in. I’ll be charting the PRO guitar this week.

Sideshow
          Participant

I really wanted to put the Pro Guitar chart into the song but it was way too overwhelming for me to expand or shrink the Pro Guitar chart into my existing project. Thats awesome to hear that your charting Pro Guitar for it. This song deserves all Pro.

ok, charted… but I’ve got to invest some testing / QC time

Had to do the 22/17 thing, so two tracks. The BASS track is still included because that is how my editor works, but its untouched.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wn8bw49iwhlthk0/moneyv1proG

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button