PikedPike’s Released Customs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PikedPike
    Participant

Here is a list of all the customs I have made in order of date. Post feedback or whatever if you wish.

IzyZ6O2.jpg

WTZ4t1J.jpg

OMBEdGI.jpg

bSCojPs.jpg

PqLObcQ.jpg

HgmjiQy.jpg

f17PhJ6.jpg

LbktfEV.jpg

zqtzbLA.jpg

W91vwgr.jpg

i6ifU8g.jpg

PnDqpdg.jpg

v0QLmz5.jpg

ixN7Xsg.jpg

iS5S3dA.jpg

r31Ou1L.jpg

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

PikedPike
      Participant

The first song (Cra$ies) was a late single I did for Halloween

The rest of the starting list (the other top 5 songs) were done for a New Zealand pack I did, though this too was late as I wanted to release it on Australia day as both a funny gag and maybe a protest. However you want to look at it, NZ makes great music that needs to be recognized as such. Also ‘I See Red’ is so far the hardest song I have ever done for keys (I have keys for other people before, but this takes the cake)

PikedPike
        Participant

Added the songs I did for May 8th 00s Australian Music, man those harms on 4Ever were certainly a thing

PikedPike
          Participant

Added Ever Fallen in Love, the single I have complete for Pride (first time I have made a custom Visualizer also)

PikedPike
            Participant

Woah I am missing so many of the customs I have done since the last one, well lets fix that.

Another song about the Weekend (Accoustic) was added on July the 8th, it was made in only to celebrate the release of the Team Fabulous 2 Reanimated as it is the credits song

Revenge was added on August the 1st mostly because I started that at 1 in the morning as a joke and I am someone to take a joke seriously so I finished it.

Let’s Get This Terrible Party Started  was added on August 20th, it was made for Ultimate_Mang0s birthday (although it was late) since he helps me all the time with charts (and visa versa)

What If I am Hurt Again By You was added on September 19th the same day Garret released the Album it was featured on, since listening to that album, definitely in my WIP list although not for a very long time.

And Finally Müssen Nur Wollen was added today (well at least is in the process of being added, may take a bit before it is actually up). I made that because it is my favorite song (at least for the moment my brain changes that pretty quick) and I thought it would be a great song to share. I delayed the release of it also to be along side my birthday too to make it special (even then I only had it finished like just over a week ago)

YoshiIsDaBomb
              Participant

None of your customs pop up on the database. What happened?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button