Paramore: Rock Band [Brighter, Feeling Sorry and Fake Happy]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    JIManji
    Participant

We are back with the latest single from Paramore’s latest album to celebrate Valentine’s Day!! If you haven’t seen the music video for this yet, WATCH IT NOW!! It is by far the best video they have made for the album, I instantly fell in love with the concept and the way they portrayed the video!! So without further ado:

aiD1AcL.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/rose-colored-boy-r20023

More content is on the way, we’ve just been a bit side-tracked with personal projects and collaborations with other charters atm!! Thank you everyone for your patience and we hope you enjoy our latest custom!!

Do these work in Clone Hero?

JIManji
      Participant

Do these work in Clone Hero?

If you convert the songs into Phase Shift, you should have the necessary files to make it work. Any problems let me know.

If you convert the songs into Phase Shift, you should have the necessary files to make it work. Any problems let me know.

Thank you!

JIManji
        Participant

We’re back at it again!! Can’t believe it’s been 4 months since the last update, that’s crazy!!

Anyways, we figured the next pack should be a single from each of the albums left to do before we finish the rest of an album, so that’s what we’ve done. The next album that we will be completing will be Brand New Eyes, there’s only 4 songs to go from that album so please be patient with us as we reach another milestone for our project. Until then, please enjoy the latest customs:

rqdBZN0.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/brighter-r21229

FVziera.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/feeling-sorry-r21230

HLwPUeL.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/fake-happy-r21231

Thank you for sharing your amazing work, I can’t get “Brighter” to work with Phase Shift though. Wont let me past the join screen. The .mid is corrupted for some reason.

JIManji
          Participant

Thank you for sharing your amazing work, I can’t get “Brighter” to work with Phase Shift though. Wont let me past the join screen. The .mid is corrupted for some reason.

Yup, that’s corrupt it seems. Thank for bringing it to our attention. We’ll get a new updated version out as soon as we can.

EDIT: It’s fixed, please re-download the song again to the latest version.

JIManji
            Participant

Updated Brighter again, I swear this is the last update. hahahaha

wish you had all of the first album need the rest of the songs

Bansheeflyer

wish you had all of the first album need the rest of the songs

(politely asking is a good way to get things you want, just saying)

if you have them can you please add missing songs from the first album

cant seem to find them just grabbed the ones you have on here

great charting

Ultimate_MANG0
                Participant

if you have them can you please add missing songs from the first album

cant seem to find them just grabbed the ones you have on here

great charting

If we had them done they would be in the database. Charting takes time. Be patient.

How much use would you guys have for a partially finished custom? I’ve only made a few charts so far, not an expert on the more technical side of customing but as a guitarist I take the charting process pretty seriously. Am working on the bass/guitar tab for Where The Lines Overlap, that said I haven’t looked into vocals/animations yet and I’m not a drummer so I don’t think I could capture those accurately enough. But I’d be glad to share what I have if you’re interested.

JIManji
                  Participant

How much use would you guys have for a partially finished custom? I’ve only made a few charts so far, not an expert on the more technical side of customing but as a guitarist I take the charting process pretty seriously. Am working on the bass/guitar tab for Where The Lines Overlap, that said I haven’t looked into vocals/animations yet and I’m not a drummer so I don’t think I could capture those accurately enough. But I’d be glad to share what I have if you’re interested.

Thanks for checking in with us man. I do believe we’re just missing vocals for that particular song so I think we’ve got it covered. Thanks for offering though.

Thanks for checking in with us man. I do believe we’re just missing vocals for that particular song so I think we’ve got it covered. Thanks for offering though.

Sweet, looking forward to it!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button