Ollie’s Customs (and Other Music For Uplifting Gormandizers) – 03/31 – New The Chain Gang of 1974 – 1 new song

Tagged: , ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

This is one of my favorite songs from the gta 5 soundtrack, big thanks, and a very big high five to you!

Thanks for all the great song choices, finally got round to playing them today. Brilliant stuff.

One small correction if I may, I’m pretty sure it’s ‘Taste the whip, now bleed for me’ not ‘Plead for me’ in Venus in Furs.

samjjones
    Participant

Thanks for all the great song choices, finally got round to playing them today. Brilliant stuff.

One small correction if I may, I’m pretty sure it’s ‘Taste the whip, now bleed for me’ not ‘Plead for me’ in Venus in Furs.

When a whip is involved, I guess it can be either “bleed” or “plead”…based on your personal predilictions!

Thanks for your support.

For Venus in Furs, most lyrics sites and sources tend to consider it’s “plead” and not “bleed”, and given the subtext of the song it made more sense to me as well. IIRC I listened to a few live versions, and did not find any reason to think otherwise.

NeedDreamer
      Participant

Do you have anymore Our Lady Peace songs in the works?

Budokagamer
        Participant

Thanks for your support.

For Venus in Furs, most lyrics sites and sources tend to consider it’s “plead” and not “bleed”, and given the subtext of the song it made more sense to me as well. IIRC I listened to a few live versions, and did not find any reason to think otherwise.

ollie, i have a petition….. by any chance do you have anything Of ALIZEE???? like…… alizee jai pas vingt ans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whJBMGNxodk

Budokagamer
          Participant

OR….Alizee – J’en Ai Marre (Chanson N°1)…

Please say yes!!!!!!

thanks.

TheSheepQueen
            Participant

OR….Alizee – J’en Ai Marre (Chanson N°1)…

Please say yes!!!!!!

thanks.

You already have a thread requesting songs from her, and now you ask directly on people’s threads????

Do you have anymore Our Lady Peace songs in the works?

Nope. To be honest I’m not really familiar with their work and don’t intend to be in the near future, and unfortunately the time I can spare for charting these days is way too limited to start working on songs I don’t like or care for.

ollie, i have a petition….. by any chance do you have anything Of ALIZEE???? like…… alizee jai pas vingt ans

Hell would probably have frozen centuries before I even contemplate charting this. And as TSQ kindly suggested, do your requests on the requests section and not on peoples threads, especially since you’re posting videos on multiple posts.

naginalJJ
              Participant

Just played Song for the Dead on pro drums and it seems during the last bit of drum craziness all the toms are showing up as cymbals. I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be toms anyway, sounds like it, but if not, disregard.

Just played Song for the Dead on pro drums and it seems during the last bit of drum craziness all the toms are showing up as cymbals. I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be toms anyway, sounds like it, but if not, disregard.

Yup you’re right, seems like the pro markers are a bit too late, I’ll fix this asap.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button