Oct 6, 2015 – 22 pre-order singles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ws54
    Participant

No# Sam!#

Where’s the Like button?

As soon as the pre-order song situation on Xbox One gets figured out, I’m deleting “Jane” – Jefferson Starship. I JUST WANT MY BABYMETAL AND EARTH WIND AND FIRE!!

sanchny
      Participant

The songs are fixed on Xbox One. On the dashboard go to the game, hit the menu button and select Manage Game. Scroll all the way to the right past all your DLC (hold the right shoulder button) to the gray menu area, where the songs should be listed under “Ready to install”/Install all.

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

I got the Amazon pre-order with the 30 RBN songs, so I’ll be buying bits of these.  Once I actually have the ability to play RB4, I’ll buy the Duran Duran, EWF, Jefferson Starship, Janis Joplin and Weird Al songs.  I would have picked different Joplin and Yankovic tunes, but I’ll still happily support my favorite artists.

ataeaf
          Participant

Listened to the Babymetal song. I can see why people are excited to have it.

Also, the Blitz Kids song should have been in Rock Band: Blitz.

I’ve no idea why, but I was able to download All The Rage Back Home from the store without having bought it, and without having pre-ordered RB4. It showed up as ‘Purchased’ so I thought I’d try downloading it and it worked. Now I feel guilty for stealing from Harmonix :crying:

TrojanNemo
            Participant

Send them a check for $1.99 :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

moc_os
              Participant

Listened to the Babymetal song. I can see why people are excited to have it.

Also, the Blitz Kids song should have been in Rock Band: Blitz.

as for me, i didn’t need to learn that babymetal existed.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button