Nov 15, 2013 – Bruno Mars, Kyuss, ATR, Pearl Jam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Damn, I’ve been busy with my PS4 and you guys release Pearl Jam, Kyuss, AND Pink Floyd!? Well there’s a good reason why I kept the Xbox hooked up!

Just curious if Yellow Ledbetter has been fixed yet or are the vocals still messed up? I’m not trying to be a nag but I couldn’t find any new info since this discussion and I hate that I deleted the older working version of the song like an idiot.

Farottone
    Keymaster
      Just curious if Yellow Ledbetter has been fixed yet or are the vocals still messed up? I’m not trying to be a nag but I couldn’t find any new info since this discussion and I hate that I deleted the older working version of the song like an idiot.

All fixed. Come to think of it, a mention in the blog would have been nice… :what:

Sorry!

I found all the files for this week in the song database, besides “Goodbye Blue Sky”. Has it been removed, or have I just missed it somehow?

espher
      Participant
        I found all the files for this week in the song database, besides “Goodbye Blue Sky”. Has it been removed, or have I just missed it somehow?

Owing to disputes regarding charting standards/conventions and release labeling, Drihscol has opted to leave C3. He has also requested that we remove his contributions from our servers and database. While we would obviously like the tracks to remain available and part of our database, we will respect our authors’ (and former authors’) wishes.

We wish him the best of luck in his future custom endeavours. He may elect to provide them for download through whatever avenue he chooses to continue releasing customs, so you may want to keep an eye out for that wherever it surfaces.

RyanHYK
        Participant

Well, this is embarrassing. According to a bug report that I was too lazy to look at, I never put in drum fills for “Runaway Baby”. I just uploaded a new version of the song, so anyone who downloaded the song previously, I recommend you download it again.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button