Nov 10, 2015 – Audioslave, Godsmack, Linkin Park

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Available on Xbox One and Playstation®4 on November 10:

Singles

• Audioslave- “Like A Stone”
    • Godsmack- “Awake”
    • Linkin Park- “Lying From You”

Individual tracks can be purchased for $1.99.

Use this thread to civilly and respectfully discuss these songs. Please do not discuss customs in this thread. Reminder: We do not support piracy of official Harmonix releases, including converting RB4 songs to RB3! If you post any pirated content or ask where to find it, you will be banned.

Oddbrother
    Participant

That explains the pulling of TheOreo’s custom.

That explains the pulling of TheOreo’s custom.

It’s still in the database isn’t it? I can still download it.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

I hope pksage doesn’t mind … but I went ahead and moved this to the correct board and pinned it.

Has anyone played these yet? I got them yesterday but haven’t had a chance to play. How are they?

TheOreo
        Participant

I don’t personally love the sound of the Godsmack song much, but damn the drums are fun. Of course, great LP tune too – I think it was my most downloaded one after Faint.

I hope pksage doesn’t mind … but I went ahead and moved this to the correct board and pinned it.

Has anyone played these yet? I got them yesterday but haven’t had a chance to play. How are they?

Sorry, I tried to post it in the correct forum, but I didnt have access to it.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Neither did I. Only forum admins can make posts there, ideally pksage would. But life is complicated and he’s been busy. Somehow, even though I couldn’t make the thread, I was able to edit yours and move it into the right place :-)

Please someone help me with this, is just me or is this song charted wrong with too many red (snare drum notes). The song does not have that many snare drum notes in it. Possibly hi-hat notes?

https://youtu.be/3h0MJJDVZKo

Oddbrother
            Participant

Please someone help me with this, is just me or is this song charted wrong with too many red (snare drum notes). The song does not have that many snare drum notes in it. Possibly hi-hat notes?

In-between downbeats, there are softer snare hits called “ghost notes”. Authoring these is important if it fits within the song appropriately.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button