Nightmare Lyra’s Full Band Customs – Babymetal’s “Ijime Dame Zettai”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Is there a con for this version of Stockholm Syndrome?

Has anyone successfully made cons of the Buckethead song?

Thanks

I removed this message because it is no longer needed

Sorry, not sure what happened. Re-uploaded a newly compiled con file and have tested it so this should work. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2fb2bf6fhjk3 … eV3_rb3con

Same link as before but the file has been updated.

Unfortunately, I am still having issues with this song. It shows up in Rock Band now, has proper difficulties/info but the album cover is white and when I try to load it, it says the file is corrupted. At this point, I am just curious if it is an issue on my end with how I copied over the song or if this rb3con file is still jacked up. Anyone else get it to work?

Farottone
    Keymaster

What’s the song ID?

What’s the song ID?

If you are talking about what is found in the rb3con file then it looks like:

(‘song_id’ WhatIsLovev3)

Sorry, not sure what happened. Re-uploaded a newly compiled con file and have tested it so this should work. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2fb2bf6fhjk3 … eV3_rb3con

Same link as before but the file has been updated.

Unfortunately, I am still having issues with this song. It shows up in Rock Band now, has proper difficulties/info but the album cover is white and when I try to load it, it says the file is corrupted. At this point, I am just curious if it is an issue on my end with how I copied over the song or if this rb3con file is still jacked up. Anyone else get it to work?

Soooo I never got an update after my last post about the song id but this is still jacked up for me. Any luck for anyone else?

It’s working fine for me. But I do get that same “corrupted” problem with two other songs: Burnin’ For You which was released the other week, and Beat It, which doesn’t even show up at all. Burnin’ For You gets that white album cover and “file is corrupted” problem too.

So the corrupted file problem is weird, but it seems to be caused by something other than the actual file itself. I’m stumped, honestly.

RBPUK
      Participant

I’ve had this problem with a couple of songs and it was all down to the usb drive or party buffalo screwing up. Format the drive and try it again – it took 4 attempts to install the Beatles mega pack correctly!

If you’re using Party Buffalo, a good tip is if you downloaded a bunch of customs, inject them one by one instead of a huge batch, especially if they’re huge files.

Well I simply deleted the song off my USB, re-downloaded the file from the latest post here and loaded it up. This time it worked great. Thanks for the help guys as it’s a fun song!

Anyway someone can make/provide a CON for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger?

TheOreo
        Participant
          Anyway someone can make/provide a CON for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger?

There’s definitely a CON out there, I’ve found one.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

They’re out there, and making one yourself is not hard, specially nowadays with all the tools available to you.

Will post what remaining work I have on here, first off “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)” by Fall Out Boy, a Pop-Rock song with fun vocals, some surprisingly tricky and advanced drums and easy but amusing G/B charts

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button