need some magma help.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jameskrop
    Participant

FAIL-MSG: File: e:prjrbnsystemsrcbeatmatch/GameGemList.h Line: 64 Error: 0 <= id && id < NumGems()

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: File: e:prjrbnsystemsrcbeatmatch/GameGemList.h Line: 64 Error: 0 <= id && id < NumGems()

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: File: e:prjrbnsystemsrcbeatmatch/GameGemList.h Line: 64 Error: 0 <= id && id < NumGems()

Stack Trace (map file unavailable)

7664b9bc

does anyone know what this means, im kind of rusty, but does it have anything to do with win 7 64bit? a window pops up and says the compiler closed.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

You need to chart lower difficulties. If you’re not actually doing them, at least copy/paste expert to the other difficulties.

jameskrop
        Participant

sorry if this is a stupid question but i know how to copy/paste but i can only paste in the same difficulty

TrojanNemo
          Participant

If you’re using the rbn plugins then alt + c should copy the selected notes one difficulty down.

jameskrop
            Participant

that you so much, everything worked out. I didnt have notes charted for easy at all, once added compiler worked fine. Thanky for the short cut to copy to next difficulty, now i may finish some song i have done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button