Need a preview video? I’ll record your charts for you!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Apologies if this is the wrong section, but since I’m not a charter, I figured this is a way for me to give back to the community and help out where I can, and figured it is sort of a authoring “tool”, if admins want to move it to a more appropriate section or lock it, feel free.

If anyone wants any chart preview videos recorded, I’m willing to record them, I can record everything with the exception of simultaneous pro guitar/bass (I only have one pro guitar), Videos will be 1080p60fps, recorded on 360 version of RB3 although obviously, won’t have anyone playing, just the charts scrolling.

I find chart previews to be extremely helpful when deciding to download a song so hopefully I can help others who also enjoy seeing previews.

If you have a request, just post below (links if possible), or PM me, and let me know if you want me to upload them, or to hand over the video files to upload yourself.

For an example of quality

(although obviously, while I’m playing in this video, the ones I record will just be chart scrolls like mentioned earlier)

Gep

I’d love to take advantage of this for my songs.

I use a PS3, and it’s a true PITA to get a preview from what I can tell.

Beck-Loser

The Motels-Only the Lonely

Thanks if you have time to do these!

I’d love to take advantage of this for my songs.

I use a PS3, and it’s a true PITA to get a preview from what I can tell.

Beck-Loser

The Motels-Only the Lonely

Thanks if you have time to do these!

No problem, PMed.

mb1nightmare
      Participant

Can you record my charts? Send me a pm!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button