Most charted bands in Rockband

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    AJFOne23
    Participant

updated totals for Elton John and System of a Down

AJFOne23
      Participant

updated Metallica totals

AJFOne23
        Participant

Nice work DemonUnicorns, Smashing Pumpkins hits the 30 mark!

atupomaruru
          Participant

If you’re still updating, Toby “Radiation” Fox should make the list with ~23 songs depending on how you count. If you count consolidated tracks (e.g. Oh My…/Death by Glamour) as a single song and disregard duplicate versions of the same song (not counting Hopes and Dreams and SAVE the World by themselves, not counting egead’s version of Ghost Fight, and not counting the prologue medley), you get 23. If you just go by the raw number of songs available in the database, it comes to 27.

AJFOne23
            Participant

If you’re still updating, Toby “Radiation” Fox should make the list with ~23 songs depending on how you count. If you count consolidated tracks (e.g. Oh My…/Death by Glamour) as a single song and disregard duplicate versions of the same song (not counting Hopes and Dreams and SAVE the World by themselves, not counting egead’s version of Ghost Fight, and not counting the prologue medley), you get 23. If you just go by the raw number of songs available in the database, it comes to 27.

Updated

DemonUnicorns
              Participant

Nice work DemonUnicorns, Smashing Pumpkins hits the 30 mark!

Aw yeah! :rock:

AJFOne23
                Participant

Updates totals for Frank Zappa, Mastodon, Pantera, Megadeth and Smashing Pumpkins.

AJFOne23
                  Participant

Totals have been updated

TomGuy
                    Participant

You can probably put My Chemical Romance up there. I think I have 22 songs from them with the songs I finished from the Black Parade.

AJFOne23
                      Participant

You can probably put My Chemical Romance up there. I think I have 22 songs from them with the songs I finished from the Black Parade.

Thanks for letting me know. It’s been added to the list.

This should be updated, Frank Zappa has 40 customs (42 if you count the ones listed under “Mothers of Invention”)

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button