More Re-licensing [RHCP, Locksley]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

So… from what I’m getting here is, HMX cannot distribute the content to new parties, but it can to existing parties that purchased the content prior to the license expiration date?

So even if they wanted to, they couldn’t give away new codes to the (almost) entire Blood Sugar Sex Magik album because of the licensing legalities?

It’s just a guess, refer to my signature.

Anonymous
      So… from what I’m getting here is, HMX cannot distribute the content to new parties, but it can to existing parties that purchased the content prior to the license expiration date?

So even if they wanted to, they couldn’t give away new codes to the (almost) entire Blood Sugar Sex Magik album because of the licensing legalities?

It’s just a guess, refer to my signature.

If the codes are ALREADY in the system, they can be distributed and used whenever… Doesn’t matter if the songs are officially removed or not. This goes for anything…

All codes are valid until the connection online is removed… (FYI: No Xbox Live, Wii Live, or whatever).

At least that what I think…

So your question… No, they cannot create NEW codes… Just distribute whatever they have which one can easily create millions upon millions of codes within matter of minutes for their copies so… No idea if all the codes are used up or not XD.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button