Metallica’s That’s was just your life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Every time I try and play that was just your life it freezes my game. I have to push the power button on the console to restart. It plays the preview when choosing the song but trying to play….crash city! Any help? Anybody have this issue! Thanks.

Sideshow
    Participant

I can vouche that the version I uploaded works. I created a preview video for it and it did not crash the console.

the one that come up on the customs list is Submitted by ipsadmin on April 18, 2013. with all the other GHtoRB3 stuff. the file is GHMTWJYL by C3 author ghtorb3. Is this the only version? thanks for the help.

Sideshow
      Participant

That version which you have downloaded should work as well. Try deleting your song cache from the xbox dashboard then reboot the game and see what happens.

Hay Sideshow, so yeah, deleting the song cache does nothing to stop it from freezing. any chance you have a link to the version you up loaded. thanks a bunch mate.

Sideshow
        Participant

Hay Sideshow, so yeah, deleting the song cache does nothing to stop it from freezing. any chance you have a link to the version you up loaded. thanks a bunch mate.

Page 78 of my customs thread. I have a few songs left to upload for Death Magnetic in the next few days.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button