Men At Work – Be Good Johnny (looking for collaborators)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am working on this fun song by Men At Work which has keys, some harmonies, and easy-ish guitar riffs. I am going to do the Tempo Map and Pro Guitar and hopefully 5 button guitar (using EoF), but I am looking for someone to do:

Pro Keys/Keys

Vocals

5 button bass

Drums

If there isnt enough interest, I’ll just release it for Rocksmith and call it a day. If you have interest, please let me know.

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      I am working on this fun song by Men At Work which has keys, some harmonies, and easy-ish guitar riffs. I am going to do the Tempo Map and Pro Guitar and hopefully 5 button guitar (using EoF), but I am looking for someone to do:

Pro Keys/Keys

Vocals

5 button bass

Drums

If there isnt enough interest, I’ll just release it for Rocksmith and call it a day. If you have interest, please let me know.

If you ever release a song with vocals by someone else, I’ll cut the hoses on all your beer taps. You know I’m in.

funkydunkleman
      Participant

I’d be willing to give drums a go. I always thought this and Who Can it Be Now? need to be in the game.

thanks guys! I continue to struggle with tempo mapping and the nuances of adjusting it, but in the meantime, I have a lot of the guitar worked out. Does anyone have the sheet music? I think I’ll need to purchase it before all this is said and done?

I am using Rocksmith to test the PRO chart, since I have to 5 button yet…

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ldmg … v1_p.psarc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button