Mar 6, 2015 – The Kinks 3-pack, Pop-Prog 3-pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

What an awesome week!

You guys really knocked it out of the park with this one. Super excited for all of them but especially the harmonies in Waterloo Sunset!

Great work as always, guys, and thank you for your devotion to bringing your fans this incredible work!

MrPrezident

This is my favourite weekly release of the year so far… these songs bring back such great memories. Thanks!!

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
      MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Great to see The Kinks and APP! And the library grows…

Thanks guys!

Lowlander2
      Participant

Kayleigh has been updated with a new custom venue and animations, so feel free to grab it again if that’s your bag. Superconductor is still in the works. It’s been so long since I worked on more than one song in a week I forgot how draining it can be…

Hey guys. You Really Got me Now is conflicting with Van Halen of the same name. Any way you can change the folder name?

Thank for the great songs, btw.

RBPUK
        Participant
          Hey guys. You Really Got me Now is conflicting with Van Halen of the same name. Any way you can change the folder name?

Thank for the great songs, btw.

Sounds like you need to change song ID.

Great picks this week thanks all involved.

TrojanNemo
          Participant
            Sounds like you need to change song ID.

If the song is coming with conflicting IDs from the C3 database, then the song needs to be edited and reuploaded by the author, not the user. If that’s the case.

It’s not the ID, it’s that the folder has the same name as a Van Halen song so when you add it to the ps3 it wants to join the folders. That can’t be fixed on the user end I don’t believe since the 2 dta files are looking for the same folder.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

In that case, that was already talked about in one of the PS3 threads. Change the one line in the songs.dta file that should be songs/youreallygotme/youreallygotme or whatever, to something else. Let’s say kinkgotme. Change the folder name to kinkgotme. Change the files to kinkgotme.mid.edat, kinkgotme.mogg, in the /gen/ folder change the files to kinkgotme.milo_ps3, and kinkgotme_keep.png_ps3. That should do it if done right and before merging obviously.

ManicPixieGirl
              Participant

RB4 DLC can’t come soon enough.

Farottone
                Keymaster
                  RB4 DLC can’t come soon enough.

Ouch, that hurt.

ckovanda
                  Participant

5/6 songs for me…thanks guys! kinks are absolutely fantastic

rezavakili
                    Participant

Best weekly release so far this year. Thanks a bunch. I am getting all 6 songs.

Sid Kafizz
                      Participant

Great week! Thanks so much for the APP, and you can add me to the short list of people that would love to see the whole Project catalog in the game.

Awesome week. Definitely getting eye in the sky and lola.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button