Mar 13, 2015 – Guns N’ Roses 4-pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster
      Great picks this week. +1 for seeing “You Could Be Mine” one day.

I just ran a quick vocal play-test to make sure all songs are working for me and I found a few things.

Civil War has no dryvox and missing some caps. Yesterday’s dryvox seems off and/or lacking enunciation here and there. Get in the Ring has some lyric errors, spelling (I think) and hyphens for some of the slides. Minor shit.

Again- good songs, thanks!

Use the bug reporter for this please, but be specific because in example Civil War shows no issue with the autotester.

great week! Best week in history for C3 for me. +1 for You Could Be Mine, Dead Horse, Estranged, Dust N’ Bones and the rest of appetite and perhaps a live version of patience?

Farottone
      Keymaster

Civil War had a random solo marker that shouldn’t have been there, it’s been fixed, I apologies.

Hetz
        Participant

Great songs!

The only GnR songs left that I really want in the game are: You Could Be Mine, Patience and Estranged.

questionmark
          Participant

Was never that big on Guns N Roses, so I didn’t know any of these songs. GNR tends to be a lot of fun in RB, though, so I gave them a careful listen and I’m quite pleased with Civil War and Get in the Ring. And hey, more album sorting!

Thanks!

Awesome!!! More GnR…and several I loved off that album dual set. Lovin It.

Like several, hoping Estranged, You Could Be Mine, and Patience could be in the future works (wouldn’t mind Back Off Bitch and The Garden either, but that’s likely hopeful dreaming…)

hobbzee77
            Participant

Awesome work, cheers Farottone

*maybe a GNR Illusions megapack could be instore for us someday if we’re lucky?!

I love all these tracks, thank you so much for more GnR. Best release of 2015 thus far for me. I haven’t even had time to play RB in a while, but this release calls for a “mandatory” jam session this weekend. I’d love to see some of the remaining tracks from Appetite make in the game someday. “Rocket Queen”, “You’re Crazy” & “My Michele” are some of my all-time favorite GnR songs (mostly because they weren’t played to death on radio & because they just flat out RAWK!). As always, I am just happy to have any songs by them in RB, but please don’t tell Axl or he’ll probably “call my lawyers with ridiculous demands”.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button