Making GH Conversions Wii-Compatible?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    regularjphn
    Participant

Those are all “easy” fixes if you have REAPER installed and know how to mess around with it. Unfortunately there’s nothing in my tools that will automatically fix those errors I think. Have you tried MIDI Cleaner in C3 CON Tools? That’s the only thing that MIGHT help but probably won’t.

MIDI cleaner did fix the note errors, but not the event errors. I’ll download REAPER today and try to mess around with it, I’m still wondering how this CON was even built in the first place with these errors lol

TrojanNemo
      Participant

There are advanced ways to cheat the system. You can run a “good” MIDI through Magma then manually replace it with a modified one using C3 CON Tools, for example. We did that sometimes to have special section names and stuff like that.

regularjphn
        Participant

There are advanced ways to cheat the system. You can run a “good” MIDI through Magma then manually replace it with a modified one using C3 CON Tools, for example. We did that sometimes to have special section names and stuff like that.

This is actually what I ended up doing but now it’s freezing at the song list so I must’ve messed something up with the .dta, oh how I wish I jumped for a 360 instead…

regularjphn
          Participant

Normally it would, but my .mogg is encrypted meaning that Audacity cant open it.

Yeah, if RockBiink can’t deal with encrypted files, the only way to keep multitracks is to ask the author.

Though, you could simply convert your song to phase shift, grab the stereo ogg and convert it with ogg2mogg (found here in the NotReaper github https://github.com/CircuitLord/NotReaper/tree/master/Assets/StreamingAssets/Ogg2Audica , used in command line with command “ogg2mogg inputfile.ogg outputfile.mogg”) and then use RockBiink to fix the audio and the dta file, without ever having to use Magma.

Just a FYI, this is a software for Audica, but the mogg files are the same. Onyxite made this ogg2mogg software for pretty much every Harmonix games, very handy little thing.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button