Making customs that fluently work on RB1/2 and 3?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m looking into making customs that are very thorough, but there’s one thing I’m not understanding too well. See with Pre-RB3 DLC (whether it was made in RB2 era, they’re all flagged and compatible with RB1) and RBN 1.0 drum tracks (Not so much with RBN, but plenty of songs got updated), the songs have proper pro drum charting, even though they’re the same exact package file as RB1/2. Can you chart pro drums on customs designed for RB games before 3? How do you do this?

fabysk
    Participant

My best guess would be just to make disco flipping for pro drums. IIRC, there was an interview with one of the devs on how the yellow, blue, and green toms served as double duty for cymbals as well. Try to add disco flipping in your drum chart. If I still had RB1, I would have made a test song to see if the disco flipping method works.

My best guess would be just to make disco flipping for pro drums. IIRC, there was an interview with one of the devs on how the yellow, blue, and green toms served as double duty for cymbals as well. Try to add disco flipping in your drum chart. If I still had RB1, I would have made a test song to see if the disco flipping method works.

You mean add it to the whole song?

fabysk
      Participant

Only where it is necessary in your Pro Drums chart.

I don’t think that works. I’m not even trying to do disco beats

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button